Peer-To-Peer Probiotics (P2PP) is a young start-up that is recently incorporated. We are looking for a full-time product designer to help us develop the project and participate in shaping the prototype to a developed, tangible, and sustainable business idea.
In this regard we expect the designer to be able to:
- - Understand or being able to learn about basic scientific concepts.
- - Being interested about biotechnology, food technology and business development.
- - Be able to take into account in the final design the different Product design considerations that the rest of the team is working on:
- • State of the market and competitors
- • Acceptability of the idea by our customers
- • Ability to be produced at low cost in bioreactors
- • Genetically Modified Organism regulations by FDA / EFSA
- • Ability to be replicated using the technique backslopping
- - Be able to provide basic visual information on the product and the company.
The stipend for this position will be negotiated depending on the profile of the applicant. This 2-month contract has the potential of being extended 6 more months and complemented with equity stock options from the company for mid and long-term employees.
We expect easy-going, friendly people with international experience to join our team of 5 co-founders from 4 different countries.
Please don’t hesitate to ask us any questions by mail: email@example.com
To apply for the job, please send a short CV or portfolio to the mail address above and a motivation letter or email. To learn more about our company, please visit www.p2pprobiotics.com or p2p-probiotics.tumblr.com.